Dr. Steiner is passionate about helping patients and therapists live life to the fullest. She gives keynote addresses, leads workshops, is a motivational speaker, and consults with patients, organizations, practicing therapists, and health care workers.
"Dr. Steiner's work is important and should be shared with as many people as possible!"
— Sue Bender, author of the New York Times bestseller
Plain and Simple and Everyday Sacred
This site includes a wide range of information and tools for clients and psychotherapists, including:
- The Medical Information Form™, a free, downloadable method for patients to keep track of their medication and emergency contact information
- Information about Dr. Steiner's therapy with individuals, couples, and groups to deepen interpersonal relationships
- The Rollercoaster of Chronic Illness — How to Add Joy to the Ride™, an inspirational CD
- The Therapist's Professional Will: The Complete Guide™, a downloadable system designed to minimize disruption due to psychotherapists absence
- Starting and Sustaining Groups that Thrive: Workbook and Planning Guide, an easy-to-use manual that helps readers form and maintain cohesive, durable and effective groups
- Recommended Readings
- Health Resources
- Articles about dealing with chronic pain, medical illness, therapy groups, and important issues for therapists
- Speaking engagements and consultation services for consumers, mental health professionals, medical professionals, attorneys and small business owners
The American Group Psychotherapy Association recently asked Dr. Steiner to be videotaped for a You Tube clip about the benefits of group therapy, specifically for people with medical issues and illnesses.
DISCLAIMER: This site is designed for educational purposes and does not accept or host any advertising. Dr. Steiner is solely responsible for the editorial content.
This website complies with accepted disability access standards.
Find out more information about the Accessibility of the website.